[KoaII][Round One]Aero VS Nappa

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [KoaII][Round One]Aero VS Nappa

Scenario: You’ve been shipped off to Iraq. Detail your experiences, and at least one death in your infantry, as well as one kill from an opposing force.

POV: Third Person past tense

Level: 1, easy

[Bonus: 15 points for winner over 90%]

INSTRUCTIONS: PM me your assignment within 5 days! If entries are not received, the person who did will be graded and win the round, and you will be eliminated automatically and receive no consolation prizes.

SPECIAL NOTE TO BEN: I will burn you if you don't roleplay this. >=(

[SIZE=2]Vad: Found my dicks btw
    Vad: *DISCS
    Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
    Kaz: oh man
    Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
    Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
    Kaz: XD XD XD
    Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA[/SIZE]

[size=6]Nappa[/size]

“OH NOEZ,” Ben shouted, holding the body of his best friend—who had been shot and killed by Osama Bin Laden. “MAJOR EPIC FAIL!” Ben lamented as he dropped the corpse and rose to face the murder.

“BOH BOH BOH!” Osama shouted as he reached into his robey shirt thing and pulled out a sword. “TING-AH RU RING BAH DUH FLUB AG… AH LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!” The epic terrorist bellowed as Ben—Private First Class for the Amerikekan soldiers in Iraq—pulled out a sword from his fatigues.

“You die!” He shouted as he and Osama0rz swordfighteded for at least a day and a half. At the end, Ben cut off Osamaz arm, which hurt like a nipple clamp.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” Osama shouted as his hand and sword hit the ground and blood n’ shit poured from his stump. “Ben…I am yer fatherz!”

“Fail,” Ben roared as he decapitated the terrorist guy. The head hit the ground and rolled for a few time before the body fell too.

Ben was victorious!

[size=6]Nappa[/size]

OVER

[size=6]Aero[/size]

Nappa has been disqualified, however, due to lack of serious effort in his submission.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kazuya ().