[KoaII][Round One] Talys VS Krillin VS Paragus

• [KoaII][Round One] Talys VS Krillin VS Paragus

Scenario: You’re a slave in ancient Egypt, and have fallen in love with the Pharaoh’s daughter, who reciprocates this love. It must be kept under strict wraps to prevent anyone else on either side from finding out. One day, the inevitable happens, one of the Egyptian bodyguards finds the two of you locked in the other’s arms, and he quickly sets off to inform the Pharaoh. In 1500 words or less, tell me what happens.

Level: 3 Difficult
    POV: 1st person narrative

[Bonus: 50 points for winner over 90%]

INSTRUCTIONS: PM me your assignment within 5 days! If entries are not received, the person who did will be graded and win the round, and you will be eliminated automatically and receive no consolation prizes.

[SIZE=2]Vad: Found my dicks btw
    Vad: *DISCS
    Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
    Kaz: oh man
    Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
    Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
    Kaz: XD XD XD
    Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA[/SIZE]

[size=6]Krillin[/size]

Moses. Now there was a traitor. A Jew by blood, an Egyptian by every other standard. But blood was the base of it. You cannot be otherwise than your birth. For me and my millions of kin, slavery. For Moses, an undeserved chance at royalty.

I heard he killed a man. Not a slave, a man. And then, after the murder, he hid the body, as if the topsand could keep any secrets. I was close enough to the body when it was found that the whips’ suspicion pulled me into the investigation (if torture could be called that).

Everyone knows the story by now. He’s nowhere to be found. Shamar said he fled Egypt right after the killing, but I know he didn’t. He was, at least, at the palace three nights past.

The moon was quite high and bright, so much so that I considered staying behind for the night. But she had called for me, and she had become quite dangerous in her advances. Subtlety, it seems, continued to escape her. Never mind that a princess personally supervising the slaves was enough to arouse suspicion, but to get so close to them, to actually lean and watch one man’s work closely—why, one might think she were whispering in its ear. To deny her a visit any longer would only redouble her efforts, and I could already feel the stares. If justice did not strike, jealousy might.

Of course, I was not exactly averse to such meetings. We had sex. Sometimes, we did. It was amazing. Her body was smooth and supple. Though she was almost thirty-two in years, she had aged well, having spent them upon a royal cushion in the shade. And, though there was danger, I loved to be with her, to press her against a wall and kiss her. I had guessed there was a proper way to court a woman, but I, like my father, and his father, was a slave, and knew nothing else than force.

Yet I respected her. Not as royalty; she had gained that only through luck and birth (which were, in themselves, each a god). But as a woman. While cutting stone and hauling them, I put an extra amount of care into each measurement, knowing that I was building her tomb. A grand pyramid, for a grand woman.

It was a matter of time, of course. Things such as this are not natural, and the unnatural is unearthed soon enough. We were locked in a raw embrace, of chest against chest and leg between leg, when her muscles stiffened, and her nails gripped my wrists. I spun around, fearing the worst, and found myself confronted by the surprised face of the murderer, Moses.

My heart gave such a ferocious shudder at such a sight, and it immediately stilled, such that I wondered whether I had just died of shock.

Yet, my mind recovered (though my heart, I think, never will), and I realized he could never call for the guards. He had killed a man. And as I watched, unsure of what to do, I was confronted by an unexpected emotion. Sadness. The traitor’s shoulders, as his face met a hand, smearing what I swear were tears into a dusty face. He never looked back up as he left, and as far as I know, was never seen in Egypt again.

The princess at this point, immediately left and raced after him, and I, too, abandoned the room.

From there, I wandered for the early hours of the night, when no one stirred. By moonlight alone I slipped past the soldiers into my work area, where I made a stupid mistake that shall likely be my last: I fell.

How I fell is not important, but where I'll die is: I am where, as best as I can figure, the Princess’ sarcophagus shall one day rest. I will die here. I can hear my kin cutting stone and setting them in place, producing more shadow above me. No one will think to look down here. No one will see me.

I could call for help, but what have I to live for? My father died at thirty, and I am twenty-six. Four more years of servitude? I have glimpsed an eternity, in the first pangs of orgasm, and I will pass. Whatever is left on the other side, it’s got to be better than this shit.

I sign here, Amram, brother of a prostitute, son of an idiot, and a lover to royalty.

[SIZE=2]Vad: Found my dicks btw
    Vad: *DISCS
    Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
    Kaz: oh man
    Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
    Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
    Kaz: XD XD XD
    Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA[/SIZE]

[size=6]Krillin[/size]

OVER

[size=6]Talys and Paragus[/size]