[KoAII][Round Two] Seventeen VS. Bujin

• [KoAII][Round Two] Seventeen VS. Bujin

Scenario: You’re at a party, and you’ve been slipped some kind of psychoactive drug. Describe your drugtrip and the aftermath.

POV: 3rd Person narrative.

Level:2 Medium

[Bonus Points have been Eleminated]

INSTRUCTIONS: PM me your assignment within 5 days! If entries are not received, the person who did will be graded and win the round, and you will be eliminated automatically and receive no consolation prizes.

[SIZE=2]Vad: Found my dicks btw
      Vad: *DISCS
      Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
      Kaz: oh man
      Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
      Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
      Kaz: XD XD XD
      Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA[/SIZE]

[size=6]Bujin[/size]

“Took you long enough, fag.”

“Yeah, yeah. Shut up.”

Matt Delacroix stepped through the door hurriedly, flashing a grin at the friend that opened it. This was the first party he had been invited to since his fallout with his former employer. His “fall from grace” so to speak from the media over the cloning controversy stretched farther than just the general populace – it took a while for his friends to forgive him, too. Now things were starting to look up, however, and he felt as though he could actually be accepted in this circle of friends again.

It was just a small gathering of people; nothing big. Most of those present were just sitting on the couch or huddled around it in some way, watching the TV or talking and laughing about nothing to pass by the time. Most parties were like this, and had Matt had any outside contact for the last couple of months, he probably would have thought it silly. He had indeed, however, been a social outcast, and he was more than happy to take part.

“Hey, Matt! Long time no see!” his long-time friend Bailey greeted him, a tone somewhere in between nervous and awkward sounded under his voice. “Where’s that lovely wife of yours?”

“Steph’s out of town attending her uncle’s funeral,” Delacroix smiled softly. “So wipe that disappointed look off of your face; you’re stuck with me today.”

“Oh…sorry to hear that,” Bailey clicked his tongue; that comment probably had more than one meaning. The two men began to laugh as the door opened, revealing another person. It was Otis, the most notable drug addict in town. It was obvious from more than the fact that he dressed like a Kurt Cobain look-alike – his face was extremely pale, and his eyes were always wide open and glazed over. Aside from the drugs, he was also known from his activity against moral issues. The issue he had been most adamant about for the past few weeks was, ironically, cloning. This was dreadfully obvious when his bloodshot eyes rested on Matt.

“What’s he doing here?” Otis glared, making the people around him take a step backwards.

“Cool it, dude,” somebody from the couch spoke. “He’s not a part of that shit anymore.”

“Doesn’t matter, ‘dude’,” he sighed. “Tell me, Matt. Where does it stop? Are they going to start cloning people without their consent? I don’t think I like the idea of another me walking around.”

Matt merely rolled his eyes – he was tired of hearing this, “Yeah, because Lord knows we don’t need two of you.”

“Go to hell,” Otis flipped him off. “I’ll be upstairs if anyone wants to talk to me.”

All eyes were on him as he stumbled up the stairs. Bailey whistled in fake awe.

“Mood swings. You never get used to those.”

The party went on without Otis, and though everyone knew that the resident druggie was shooting up just on the floor above, nobody seemed to care. Matt finally began to feel at ease – like these people were actually his friends again. To those ends, one of people Stephanie associated with came up and tapped him on the shoulder. He recognized the face, but he couldn’t remember her name for the life of him. Oh, what was it? Nicole? Vanessa?

“Hey, you want a drink?” she asked with an almost overwhelming bubbly tone.

“Oh, hey Rachel,” he remembered at the last minute. “Thanks.”

He smiled at her gratefully, though the punch bowl was just a few feet away. He slowly took a sip, and swallowed.

The effect was immediate.

“Wow, this shit’s awesome,” he muttered to himself. Matt began to giggle profusely, garnering a strange look from Bailey.

“Dude, are you…alright?” he asked hesitantly. “You’re pupils are dilating.”

“I didn’t know we were underwater!” he shouted. Before anyone could respond, Matt starting walking in a random direction. “Hey, is that a rainbow!?

He giggled like a schoolgirl, and just like that, he left.

Then that rainbow turned out to be a car. The end.

[SIZE=2]Vad: Found my dicks btw
      Vad: *DISCS
      Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
      Kaz: oh man
      Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
      Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
      Kaz: XD XD XD
      Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA[/SIZE]

[size=6]Bujin[/size]

OVER

[size=6]Seventeen[/size]