The New Year for Chubbs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The New Year for Chubbs

I’m both proud and pleased to announce that after our initial attempt, and then a revival of that attempt through months of collaborated effort, that it’s finally here. You can call it a turnover, you can call it whatever you want, but it’s here.

As of this post, we are now a 100% custom RPG, and our system will be incredibly different. There is a full set of rules that are now available to you explaining all of these changes. These rules go for everybody. If there are any questions, feel free to ask and Rad or myself will fill in the details.

A lot of you are no doubt prepared for this and ready to begin at this very moment, so you’re more than welcome to follow the official procedure and post your roster for submission in the Joining forum, and a staff member will get to it as quickly as possible. Character Bios will also be accepted, and they will go underneath your roster. Though we’ve already seen a few of your selected images for your characters, please present them in the Artistic Interpretation thread so we can officially “register” them as belonging to your character. Once you select an image that is the general theme you need to follow. For example, one member has posted a pic of a girl with pink hair. His character should then always be a girl with pink hair, whether he uses the exact same person in those pictures or not.

I’d also like to extend a tremendous thank you to everyone who was involved in this project, past or present. It would not have been accomplished without each and every one of you. Your ideas, creativity, and determination to make a better RPG have been truly appreciated, and with it, I believe we have made a place that in one way or another will be enjoyable for all. We’ll definitely give you all a call again when we have the next big project on our hands.

So, without further ado, welcome to the next generation of Chubbs.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

_=So wake me when it's through
      I don't want to feel the things that you do
      Don't worry, I'll be fine
      I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_