Let's just write

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Let's just write

So, like the title says, let's just write. There are some aspects of the game that we're going to hold onto for flavor and pseudo-balance reasons, but I don't think anyone is really worried about that too much. Basically, what we're gonna be doing is just removing the XP costs for Custom Techs and Techniques. People will still be limited to two Abilities, but that's about it.

Now, what we can hopefully avoid is having someone doing stupid shit like giving themselves a Custom Tech that instantly kills someone or destroys a planet or... y'know... stuff like that. We'd also like to avoid someone just going from nothing to SSJ3 in a single fight. You want to use a power-up for some kind of cool character development? Awesome. Just don't be lame about it.

Rosters can still be replied to and edited by the people who own those posts, so you can go ahead and do that. I'm going to keep the Custom Tech Pricing thread open so if people want suggestions or feedback on threads, they can do that. If you want to spitball ideas on this forum, I welcome it.

Basically, we just want people to be able to make and write their characters, at this point. Now, that said, we're not just giving everyone carte blanche. Staff still reserves the right to veto something. Hopefully, though, we won't have to and people will just enjoy writing.

"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
      the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
      "