So, I'm kinda in London

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So, I'm kinda in London

And wouldn't you believe the first place I thought about was mi hermanos back at Chubbs... Though... The only one I recalled that was in London was Dave (Toshiro/Gohan) so... there's that. In any case, anyone else present in this city or know how to get a hold of said David?

Oh. This is Goten- least I've been forgotten.

Pity, I'm in Japan at the moment otherwise I could drop down and hang out. Hope you enjoy it!

Kayne wrote:

She felt his fingers digging into her still-moist hair, tilting her head to look at him. “I eat Cheetos in the dark,” he said breathily.

Aha forgot he had one. I'll give Facebook a browse then.

Damn, would've been great to have someone who knows the bar scene around here! I'm touring through Amsterdam, Italy and France then back into London on the 14th. How's Japan? A friend of mine wants to do an excursion out that way next year, bit tempted to join him.

It's Newstead. Everybody go harass him. Payback for that one time he gave my phone number out.

As for Japan, Goten, it's ... go read my facebook, or watch the videos I've been posting. =P tl;dr it's fuckin weird and awesome

Kayne wrote:

She felt his fingers digging into her still-moist hair, tilting her head to look at him. “I eat Cheetos in the dark,” he said breathily.

Oh damn! Long time no hear Got Got!

I just so happen to be from London! In fact, now that you mention Dave, he and I met up with the other Chris (Meer) when he came to London.

Where in London are you staying, and how long are you here for?

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Celena ().

My sincerest apologies- WiFi on the go is harder than, well... something difficult to locate.

Back state side, sad to say. But to the Canadians I'll be seeing Toronto in October if anyone is up that way. Making sure I know where everyone is before popping out of no where in a foreign country this time. ;)

I was on a tour through Europe when I flew in. After London I did Amsterdam, Munich, Venice, Rome, Florence, Switzerland and Paris only to then fly out of London on my last day. Kinda a drag given I was with a tour group the whole time and didn't get a chance to stay in any one place too long but was still one hell of a trip.

The post was edited 1 time, last by James ().

James wrote:

My sincerest apologies- WiFi on the go is harder than, well... something difficult to locate.

Back state side, sad to say. But to the Canadians I'll be seeing Toronto in October if anyone is up that way. Making sure I know where everyone is before popping out of no where in a foreign country this time. ;)

I was on a tour through Europe when I flew in. After London I did Amsterdam, Munich, Venice, Rome, Florence, Switzerland and Paris only to then fly out of London on my last day. Kinda a drag given I was with a tour group the whole time and didn't get a chance to stay in any one place too long but was still one hell of a trip.

I live in Vancouver, BC and I think Josh lives in Saskatchewan? Not sure if there are other Canadians around haha...