Hey Guys

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Poppin' in, seeing what's up.

How has everybody been. Oh, don't remember me? this is Tapion, well, later on I had to change to being known as (old)Tapion, but I was him, I remember writing an FAQ long ago. Then this came, I became Abel. My real name Evan, and I was the one that convinced Jack to move in with him.

How has everybody been? I've been picking up writing again and it made me remember my roots, where I began my journey of creativity and composition. I'm doing well, but not sure how alive this place is still. SO WHATS UP
    • Hey. Not much going on around here right now. But feel free to write if you'd like.

Man alone measures time.
      Man alone chimes the hour.
      And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures.
      A fear of time running out.
      ― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper
    • Whats up dude? Glad you're doin' good. Now that you need somethin' you remember good ol chubbs, eh. Now that the itch is back you come knockin'. You don't write. Don't send letters. You and your F.A.Q. can go fack yourselves...

Now pick a planet and start roleplaying. Staff doesn't exist anymore. WE RUN DIS!!! You are now a supah saiyan.
    • Alexander Trafford wrote:

Welcome back. I used to be Minoshia, we used to write together a lot.

Good to see you're still alive man. Happen to know if Jack is? He turns up every few years and rips on a few people then meanders off again.

Hell yeah man those were good times. Weren't you in football and whatnot? How have you been?

Unfortunately Jack moved back to Chicago, he was staying in contact and 6 months or so ago I lost all contact with him. He wasn't doing well, was living in a homeless shelter trying to stay away from his family and was calling me from random phones, where I paid due to collect calls. I miss him more than anything and if anybody hears from him please tell him I need to talk to him, he was going to be my best man at my wedding. Although I saw how he was getting ridiculous on here and he had commented how he just 'didn't care about Chubbs anymore'.

Also, Vad you used to be Raditzu right?
    • Kayne wrote:

Nah rad is Kaden now. Vad is old Toma

Oh shit really? Haha, didn't people not like Toma way back in the day or is this a different one?

What happened to Garlic Jr. and Furiza? They every pop in? Becca? God I miss this place, this was like my childhood home. I might have to start writing again.
    • Yo dude. I was Super Buu, am Rose now (albeit I stopped writing as her a while back). We never really talked but sup anyway???

Kayne wrote:

She felt his fingers digging into her still-moist hair, tilting her head to look at him. “I eat Cheetos in the dark,” he said breathily.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rose ().

• James wrote:

Wasn't his member title "Tampon" at one point? Immaturity is awesome. What's up, Evan! I just knew you under Tapion when I was running around as Goten.

Haha it's almost like a beacon has been lit bringing everyone back.

Haha yes it was, either Reb or Mario did it.

What happened to Rebnik(sp)? That was him right? The one that was Burter.
    • Abel wrote:

Oh shit really? Haha, didn't people not like Toma way back in the day or is this a different one?

What happened to Garlic Jr. and Furiza? They every pop in? Becca? God I miss this place, this was like my childhood home. I might have to start writing again.

A different one.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.[/FONT]
    • Abel wrote:

Haha yes it was, either Reb or Mario did it.

What happened to Rebnik(sp)? That was him right? The one that was Burter.

He pops in every now and again. A lot has happened since you left. He's Alura now and is married to Kayne, AKA Violet (if you remember her)

I was the original Kirano that pissed everyone off back in 05. Was also Bulma from 06.

Good to know you're well. Fortunately, I remember you because of your member title. It's like a reunion, with old members dropping in, all of a sudden. Last time I heard from you, you were with Jack. I feel for him, had no idea he was having it that rough. I hope he's aright.

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Celena ().

• I was Reijin. I am alive, but not a very frequent passerby. And I was totally going to make the following joke, responding to your initial post with "Jack? Who's that? Was he black?" to make light of the statements made in his final posts here (for purely humor sake, don't actually have any real impact behind them or lingering opinion on it) but then you had to go and make your second post (#7) that described his situation. So for the sake of sincerity, I hope everything works out for him in his life despite his opinion of us (or me personally, or whatever his closing statements actually meant if there was any non-trolling honest truth behind them). It'd be total shit to have things go so south for him and I really thought his life was improving when with you, although I got the impression he was taking into the partying a bit too hard and losing himself to it for reasons of his own. Its easy to do, man, and I can only hope that he finds the strength to pull himself out of it in time.

Hope you hear from him and if by some tiny chance I interact with him in the future, if I can remember to, I will try to mention you. Also, I just got back from a friend's wedding so I want to offer either A) best of luck to you if you haven't had your wedding yet! or B) congratulations if you already have!