CAN ANYONE ELSE POST?!

• CAN ANYONE ELSE POST?!

Josh! I understand if you're not really interested in maintaining the site any longer, but please at least help out so that what is left can be archived! I don't know about others, but I'd be willing to donate money if it helps. The Chubbs subreddit is here:

reddit.com/r/Chubbs/

Chubbs is most likely over, but we should at least strive to preserve its legacy.

Also, if anyone is looking for a place where former Chubbsians hang out, you can find some of us on the Omniverse RPG (just type that in Google).

Sage wrote:

Holy shit. The knives and everything.
    • CAN ANYONE ELSE POST?!

So, I'm absolutely surprised that I can post. I think. That'll be discovered after I try to post this.

But thanks for posting the link to the Chubbs subreddit. As far as contacting Josh or looking into the problem goes... I have no information. And its not for lack of trying. I have no access to any portion of the site. From the one talk I have had, I was left with the impression that giving me any access information would be pointless because whatever the problem is, it isn't something I would have any positive impact on.

That's basically a paraphrased version of it. Now, not to appear that I'm throwing anyone under a bus, despite how frustrated I am. Its entirely possible that they HAVE looked into it and were short/busy when talking to me and they know from the details they had gathered that there really is nothing that can be done about the problem, for various reasons. I really don't know.

So we'll see, I suppose. I don't even keep contact with anyone anymore and just happened to randomly attempt a check at the site for the first time in months and discovered your post. Mind = blown.
    • CAN ANYONE ELSE POST?!

I was able to get in as well! However, it could just be a temporary thing, like the times I was able to make this thread.

My fingers are crossed that it will at least be semi-stable, though! I doubt there is any hope in reviving this place (it was already quite inactive even before these technical issues arose), but I'm hoping that at least some of the stuff here could be transferred to an archive, much like how the old forum was.

Sage wrote:

• CAN ANYONE ELSE POST?!

It's another day and the forum still works. So far, so good.

I'm tempted to make a post in the RP sections just for fun, but I'm afraid that if I do so and the forum tries to calculate the XP, it will crash the site again.

Sage wrote:

• CAN ANYONE ELSE POST?!

I got an error initially again, but after another attempt, I could access the forum just fine. So it looks like the site really is relatively stable.

And Vad, you son of a demonic chicken! You need to come back to Omniverse! =O

Anyway, I have an RP to post on Omniverse. But once that's done, I might make an RP here just for the heck of it. My only concern is that the XP mechanic might crash the site again and I REALLY don't want to see that happen.

By the way, anyone have Bardock's/Ander's contact info? I want to ask him something related to the Omniverse.

Sage wrote:

• CAN ANYONE ELSE POST?!

I don't have any if his contact info. I was actually trying to get non-site specific info around the time the site went down. That said, the error still exists in side ways. I can get in, but it does show the error the first couple of times. That might still need some checking on.
    • CAN ANYONE ELSE POST?!

This is the only time I was able to get in for the last several attempts (tried every few days for a week or so), so ... yeah ... It works sometimes.

Kayne wrote:

She felt his fingers digging into her still-moist hair, tilting her head to look at him. “I eat Cheetos in the dark,” he said breathily.
    • CAN ANYONE ELSE POST?!

Many of us have relocated to the Omniverse RPG (google it, links break posts now. At least for me. The forum is officially dying). There is also the Reddit r/chubbs. I saw this post from you yesterday, but wasn't able to open the topic until today. It's a pain in the ass.

Kayne wrote:

She felt his fingers digging into her still-moist hair, tilting her head to look at him. “I eat Cheetos in the dark,” he said breathily.