Round 3 - Final Rules Selection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Round 3 - Final Rules Selection

...Damn. Just damn. So I guess you'll have no problems with length this time, eh?

I like this. Especially with Rad and I playing CoH all the time, and me always talking about mutant stuff.

I'll have to thing this over, someone to combat Rad's over charismatic "Teh Xtreme" with the powers of "Adrenaline Junkie" or something. Rad is winning this one though, as he'll have the perfect "one liner" style of character that everyone will love.

All I could say when I read this was "Oh shit."

Originally posted by Burter Jr
    Sorry Rad, while it was an awesome description, I just asked for a name and a power. Too much information will result in the match-up rules being too restrictive.

Huzzah! Fixed.

I almost didn't post all of that, but you never said if we should explain or if we shouldn't or what was allowed, etc., etc.. Better safe than sorry... especially when you can edit your posts.

^^

"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
    the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
    "

"The Procrastinator has the ability to 'lag' real time events so that they either happen exactly five seconds later in an area of effect around him.

I'm cool with that, Rei. Sorry to post it if you didn't want me to, but it's nessecary for the rules that everyone know what the power is. Just need Bardock, now.

The following three fights will be written third person behind the superhero.

Raditzu: You will be writing the final battle between Crusher (Superhero) and The Procrastinator (Villain)

Reijin: You will be writing the final battle between Amaze-O (Superhero) and Crusher (Villain)

Bardock: You will be writing the final battle between The Procrasinator (Superhero) and Amaze-O (Villain)

No maximum word count, I want you to have fun with it, even if it'll take me a bit to read.

I expected something like this. I think whoever has Procrastinator vs Crusher has the best matchup, creatively. Telepathy will require me to... Well, if you don't mind, is it limited to "omg I read your mind and can talk to you" or am I able to do something involving fucking with someone's head by creating images in their head etc.

Ok, BJ wanted me to erase the description, but Amaze-O's telepathy is very specifically limited. I'll repost the description for you guys later, because "telepathy" does not really describe it.

I think I get The Procrastinator's powers. Bardock, "Geokinesis" is simply an ability to control the Earth, correct?

"

Basically, Amaze-O's telepathy forces all of those around him to view him as someone very likable. Even against those who have a deep-seeded disdain for him, it acts to pacify that emotion. This, of course, is augmented by the fact that he's Amaze-o-ing.

EDIT: I guess "empath" is a better descriptor than "telepath."

"